NTNU places great importance on its students’ well being. Healthy and sporty students not only create an entertaining student environment, but they also perform better academically. Because of this, NTNU makes sure Trondheim has Norway’s best student sports society.
In Sit we have a competent team supporting our main board and our own functions. Sit’s role as a facilitator is central in making NTNUI work on a voluntary basis.
The Student Welfare Association strongly supports our open practises. A low threshold for exercise and physical activity is essential for the students’ welfare.
Nordic Choice Hotels
- 10% off on rental cars all over the world
- Especially low prices on rentals nearby NTNU
- 25 % off on NTNUI-related products
- 20 % off on running shoes, indoor shoes and football shoes
- 25 % off on ice, tape and other medical equipment
- 10 % off on other products
- First Consultation (60 min): kr. 450 (ordinary price 750)
- Treatment (40 min): kr. 250 (ordinary price: 400 kr)
- Foamrolling: 5-10 participants – kr. 100 per person. 11-15 participants – kr. 70 per person.
- Course in Medical Taping:
10-12 participants – kr. 150 per person.