From October 12th, judo practice will be possible for adults up to 25 years of age. Those aged 26 or older, must wait until phase 2.
The reopening of society depends on people. People need to keep strict rules to keep the number of people infected low. In this post, you will get the information you need before you come to practice.
Practises this fall, are on mondays and thursdays 19:30-21:00 in the dojo at Sit Idrettsbygget Gløshaugen. To enter the gym, you need membership in Sit. Purchase this through the website. After this, you may register in the reception.
At judo practise, you may have contact with your training partner when necessary, if you limit this to a small number of partners. Before/after practice and in breaks, we keep 1 m distance. It is possible to change partners after two days break, but we want to limit this as much as possible.
There are also a number of other measures we take to practice safe judo:
- The Judogi and other training clothes need to be washed before practice.
- Bring your own, marked water bottle.
- Wash your hands good before/after practise and in breaks.
- Minimize number of partners.
- Keep to your zone in the dojo.
- Keep 1 meter distance in the breaks.
- Mats are cleaned before and after practice.
- Avoid coughing or sneezing on others.
- Stay home if you are sick or have symptoms, even if it is not corona.
The norwegian sports federation mada a e-learning course, we would like you to take before you come to first practice. It takes 10 minutes. Just do it.
Note! If you want to use the rest of the gym before/after practice, you have to book a place at sit.no
Welcome to practise!