Time for practise!
Hello, and welcome new and old members, to a new semester!
A lot of exciting is happening this fall:
- We get to practise again!
- We get to compete again [see list of competitions]
- We have a new sensei (2.dan)
- We are recruiting new people for administrative tasks (helpers)
The practise start up will be monday 30th of august. Practises will continue: Mondays and thursdays 19:30-21:00. Join our facebook group for updated info.
Frequently asked questions about practise, is found under FAQ.
At judo practise, you may have contact with your training partner when necessary, if you limit this to a small number of partners. Before/after practice and in breaks, we keep 1 m distance. It is possible to change partners after two days break, but we want to limit this as much as possible.
There are also a number of other measures we take to practice safe judo:
- The Judogi and other training clothes need to be washed before practice.
- Bring your own, marked water bottle.
- Wash your hands good before/after practise and in breaks.
- Minimize number of partners.
- Keep to your zone in the dojo.
- Keep 1 meter distance in the breaks.
- Mats are cleaned before and after practice.
- Avoid coughing or sneezing on others.
- Stay home if you are sick or have symptoms, even if it is not corona.