You can join NTNUI Triatlon by following these simple steps!
- You have to be a member of NTNUI in order to be a member of the group.
Join the triathlon group
- Go to https://mi.nif.no/
- Log in with your profile (a profile should have been created when you joined NTNUI)
- Click “Membership” and click “NTNUI” in the grey box.
- Check “Triatlon” in the menu and click “Send application”.
- You will recieve an email when your membership is approved and the traithlon license is available for purchase.
Access to Pirbadet
We swim in Pirbadet all year round, and there are several ways to gain access to the pool (all with different times and prices). We recommend:
NTNUI training times
When: Monday and Tuesday (21.00-22.30), Wednesday and Friday (20.30-22.00) Price: 750 kr per year Comment: Here you get the full year license for triathlon included in the price. That is, you are insured on all training sessions and do not have to buy full-year license when you are competing. This is our recommendation for all of our members!
Sunday swimming with the tri-group
When: Sunday 09.00 – 10.00, entrance from 08.45
Price: free for all NTNUI members
Comment: Use the same entrance card as the NTNUI swim training. If you need a one-time ticket, you must arrive before 08.45 at the entrance to Pirbadet.
Monthly pass at Pirbadet
Pirbadet has several monthly and period cards that give you access to Pirbadet throughout the opening hours. You can find an overview of prices and times at Pirbadet’s website.