So, you are eager to join us and our trips? Amazing! Down below, you should find all the answers to your questions!
Image: Kari Noer Lilli
How can I become a member?
Easy! Here is a guide. All links are given underneath
1. Register to become an NTNUI Member. You do not need to be a sit member, that is access to training center etc. However there are several plans where you get both.
2. To sign into Ski og fjellsport go on the link. The first time you log in you need to push “activate user”. This require that you already have an registered NTNUI/SIT membership. When you activate you will set a password, which you can use to login the next time. Then you find the group and join. After joining the group you are automatically added to our maillist. You should get an email conformation shortly after, if not, tell us and we will sort it out
How can I join your trips?
Press the button below and you will find all our upcoming events and trips. Every trip on our calendar will include some information about the trip itself.
- Approximately 2 weeks before the trip starts, a link for signing up and more information will be then sent out via our mailing list to your email. Follow the sign-up link if you want to join.
- Then, at least 1 week before the trip starts you will get an email about whether you got a spot on the trip and when the pre-meeting for the trip is.
- After the pre-meeting, you will be all set to have an amazing trip.
How can I become a trip coordinator and organize some trips?
Wow! It’s super amazing, that you are up for that! Click the button below and we hock you up with all the information you need to become one of our trip coordinators.
Psst, there are benefits for trip coordinators!
How can I leave the group and unsubscribe from the mails?
Go into Ski & Fjellsport and click ” Leave group” at the bottom
If tou are wondering about something send us a message on:
If you have a problem with your NTNUI membership, not activated, but you have paid etc. contact SIT gløshaugen. For other reasons use the form under:
Do you have any technical issues regarding logging in, registration or others?
- Wait a couple of days if you have just registered
- Add a note in the excel file with the description of the problem