– A maximum of 30 people per training group which is divided into two subgroups of 15 people.
– There should be a list of names of the participants for each training, this happens through a registration form that everyone must use. Thus, make sure that it does not exceed the number of people in training.
– Everyone who participates in training must be Sit + NTNUI members and everyone must scan their card at the reception upon arrival.
– No match play due to difficulty keeping a distance of one meter. – Must be 1 meter away at all times.
– Only allowed with technique exercises.
– The use of loan clubs is legal but must be washed after each use.
– The coach or the person responsible for the training is the only ones who will touch the ball bag. This person should use antibac before and after he / she puts on equipment. Do not wear vests or touch the balls.
– Everyone must use antibac before and after the rink is set up and taken down (if the rink is to be set up), the same applies to moving targets.
– Must be antibac available at all times during training.
– On arrival, everyone must go straight to the assigned training area.
– There will be a reduced number of toilets, and they will be divided into 2 groups. It may be an arrangement that NTNUI washes (eg all surfaces with antibac) after sessions.
– If you are ill, have symptoms of COVID-19, have mild respiratory symptoms, are in quarantine or isolation, you are not allowed to attend training.
– We encourage the use of alternative means of transport to get to the hall, not the bus.
Plan for washing routines:
After each training:
– Wash goals and rink with a cloth and soapy water.
– Wash loaned sticks
After the last training for the day:
– Wash the balls with a cloth and universal spray (possibly soapy water and dry with towels). It is sufficient to wash them once a day since no one should touch the balls during training and it is only when you clean the balls you touch them.
Laundry equipment we need:
– Cloths / Towels, soap, buckets, antibac and universal spray (if possible).