We are finally allowed to start training again. We will train at Dragvoll like before, with the same time slots.
Updated covid guidelines:
- Training happens in groups of maximum 10, two groups can share the court, but they have to train completely seperated. The distance between the groups should never be less than 2 metres.
- One has to keep at least one metre distance to others at any time
- If you are ill, have symptoms of COVID-19, have mild respiratory symptoms, are in quarantine or isolation, you are not allowed to attend training.
- Participants have to register in an online form to attend training, the coach is responsible to grant people access to it.
- All participants have to be Sit and NTNUI members, they also have to scan their card at the front desk at arrival.
- The use of loan clubs is legal but must be washed after each use.
- The coach or the person responsible for the training is the only ones who will touch the ball bag. This person should use antibac before and after he / she puts on equipment. Do not wear vests or touch the balls.
- Everyone must use hand sanitizer before and after the rink is set up and taken down (if the rink is to be set up), the same applies to moving targets.
- There must be hand sanitizer available at all times during training.
- On arrival everyone has go strait to the court. One should not spend more time than absoluteley neccesary in other parts of the building such as the wardrobes.
- Masks are obligatory until training starts.
- We encourage participants to avoid public transport if possible.