How to borrow equipment?
- Read the rules and fines
- Search for your equipment
- Select your time period
- Order, pick up and enjoy
- Return on time so that other people can enjoy the equipment later
- Equipment is available for everyone,
- irrespective of being a student or not.
- All reservations must be made in advance on the website.
- Equipment returned late or not picked up will give you a strike.
- On the 3rd strike, you will not be able to rent from us anymore.
- In general, respect that others also want to lend, so keep your appointment.
- Cancellation can be made by contacting our Facebook page.
- Cancellation ~2 hours before the pickup is not accepted and will give you a strike.
- Somebody else can pick up for you but you have to notify us before via our facebook page
- Consecutive orders (return and pick up on the same date) are not allowed.
- there is a fine for broken or lost equipment see below for details
- Come to pick up your equipment with your ID and order number
• Skis: varies
• Poles: 279 kr
• Ski Binding: 250 kr
• Snowboard binding strap: 100 kr
• Ski pole spatula: 50 kr
• Ski pole strap lock: 60 kr
• Ski pole strap: 60 kr
• Ski strap: 35 kr
• Lures: 25 kr
• Tent peg: 25 kr
• Tent poles: varies
• Tents: varies
• Ringspill: 60kr
• Krokkett-sett: 100kr
• Boccia sett: 70kr
• Kubb sett: 179kr
• Nummerkubb sett: 179kr
• Foldable fishing net: 125kr
Specifically for Spikeball (Roundnet)
• Spikeball full set: 450
• Ball: 50
• Pump: 100
• Pump needle: 20
• Net: 50
• Whole net setup: 200
Specifically for Snow Shoes
• BOA lace system: 250kr
• Holding straps: 100kr
• Holding straps orange/blue: 50kr
• Binding backstrap: 100kr
• One Snowshoe missing: 1000kr (for Green tubs)
• One Snowshoe missing: 500kr (for Grey tubs)
• Major damage in snowshoe: 1000kr (per pair)
• Other equipment will be charged with cost for replacing it
Can be paid in cash (exact amount) or by Vipps
How to Order?
Step 1: Decide your pickup and return date before hand. Rental period is +1 day of the difference, for example Wednesday to Wednesday is 8 days, which is the max allowable rental period. Your return date should not fall in the weekend, and if does adjust your pickup day and/or rental period.
Step 2: Chose right rental period below and pickup date. The return date would be selected automatically. If it doesn’t show up, please refresh the page.